Thursday, November 22, 2012

Review E.L.F Essential Lipstick in Seductive

Assalamualaikum..

Lately, I like blogging about make up or skin care product. I want to complete my make up tools and I need some reviews about it. Although I do realize that some products maybe can work good to someone but its not really work on me. Advise for you who is looking for make up now, getting some reviews and buy a product which you feel really fit on you. For example, if you are looking for foundation and your have oily skin types, get a review from those who have oily skin too. Dont push your self to buy a product only since its really good for someone.

Oke, I'm not make up queen. When I was in college, I didn't use any make up. Only facial foam when I was taking a bath, lil bit powder, and lipgloss. Done! ^^
Yeaaaah, I'm not despited that sometime I really wanted to decorate my face with make up, but I just though that it was not my style. I'm a lil bit 'boyish' at that time, hohooo.. But everything can change, rite? Now, i feel confident when I put some make up on my face, like moisturizer, foundation, loose powder, eyeliner, eyebrow, mascara, blush on, and lipgloss.

Hence, I want to review my only one lipstick. Why only one? do I have another lipstick? No!
Actually I have watershine by Maybelline but I'm not use it yet, so I'm not count it, hehee..
I'm not lipstik maniac. I prefer using lipgloss than lipstick. But I will buy lipstik when it looks glossy or shiny. I don't like lipstick with matte finish.
E.L.F Essential Lipstik in Seductive
Before I review this lipstick, maybe some of you still questioning about this brand. Oke, I will explain a lil bit. I have googling and saw its website to know more about this brand. Based on Wikipedia, E.L.F cosmetic is an international cosmetics brand based in New York City. Founded by Joseph Shamah and Scott Vincent Borba in 2004, it sells products largely at $1, $3, and $5 price points.
They claim that their Mineral Makeup will make our skin healthier, no parabens, no preservatives, and no chemical dyes.
 
About E.L.F Essential Lipstick
Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
For further information, kindly check on E.F.L Official Website.
 
 Lets get my review started ^^
Lets swatch it :
swatch on my hand using flash
Swatch on my hand without flash
 Since the first time I saw its swatch review in You Tube, I have fell in love with Seductive colour. Its sweet colour rite, not too much but look so girly. As you have looked, when I swatched using flash, its looks a lil bit glossy, but in below picture (without flash) it looks like matte finish. Actually I'm also confused, while I take a look in a mirror, I saw that it gave matte finish, but when I looked again carefully, its not too matte.
Unfortunately I didn't save the picture while I was try it on my lips, I will post it once I have take a photo again, hehee ^^v

What I love from this lipstik is it's not make my lips dry, yeaah I never use it full on my lips since it will be too much for me if I use it to work or just to everyday look. I just put it slightly on my lips then I give lipgloos so it can looks natural. Sometimes, when you use lipstick, it will be crack, rite? and its not good at all. But when I tried it full on my lips, it can stay FULL and not crack. But I dunno what will be happened when you use it all day long.

Then what I dislike :
 
After you looked the packaging picture, you may think that the packaging looks cheap and can easily fragile. Some user said that this lipstik can easily broken, I though that it caused from the packaging.
But, unfortunately it is true :(
If you are in a hurry or you are not a 'careless' person - Just like me. Oke, I admit that I can't put my tools slowly and mostly a sloopy type, I just broken this lipstik, oh my oh my.. Maybe this lipstick will not suitable for you, as its not suitable for me too..
I don't like while I twirl it up, the side of lipstick always touch its container, thats so bad.
:(
Look how bad my lipstik. I dunno its caused I'm not careless enough with my make up or maybe everyone got the same problem like me. And its truly broken guuuys. 
 
Although this make up from USA, but after I checked it, there is "made in China" written below.
I bought it from trusted seller in Female Daily. But I don't have any idea why its made in China?
Any suggestion..??
Pro :
- Cheap, only $1
- Moisturizer my lip
- Love the Seductive colour
 
Conts :
- The packaging too bad
- Easily broken
- Only available in online shop
- I can's make sure that its an original product 
 
Price :
$ 1

Repurchase ?
No..!!

5 comments:

  1. mine are made in china too, bought directly from elf. don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear lovely, this Award for you,..

    Mudahan berkenan ya, makasi
    :* smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cool! I do not think I've truly read through anything like that before. So great to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!
    Review my blog ; know memes

    ReplyDelete