Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gilmore Girls

Here it is!


I want to share with u all guys about my favourite drama series. I used to watch it when I was junior high school but not finished yet. I just watch 2 seasons from 7 seasons, huhuu Poor me :’(

If u watch it, u never feel watch a drama like in Indonesia, Upz sorry but its true. They act naturally and it seems they’re not act for movie. Dialogues between actors and actrees comes so fast like we talk to others. So that Wikipedia said that the show is known for its fast-paced dialogue filled with pop-culture references.

I’ll tell u a lil bit about this drama. The main idea is about mother-daughter relationship, Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. They live in a small town named Stars Hollow. Lorelai pregnant when she was 16 but decided not to marry with her boyfriend. So, she take cares her baby, Rory, by herself and moved in that town bcoz her parent feel disappointed. But she is a strong woman, she works in Independence Inn and successfully takes care her daughter, so that Rory accepted in Chilton Preparatory School. Her relationship with her daughter so closed just like friends.


Trust me, its really recommended to see. The series have different stories, about family, friendship, romance, ambition about education which Rory’s dream is continue to Harvard University and her problem with classmates, and ambition about work. We can learn a lot from this drama, especially about live.

No comments:

Post a Comment