Friday, November 26, 2010

My first post

Fri, Nov 26th 2010 09:05 pm

this is my first blog and automatically it's my first post too. Now I'm in my family room, watching tv and doing something with my notebook. 

Back to several hours ago, I was studying for my CPNS test. It's hard to believe now I'm not just a girl, but becoming a woman. Yeah, I'm 22years old now. I have graduated my bachelor on Augt in this years. It means 3 months doing nothing. Like I'm the pessimist one. Huufth...
Actually, I want to continue my study, I want get a master title, but there's a lot of consideration, so that I think maybe better for me to not take it for some years later.

Oke however, I'm a happy person, but sometimes getting crazy for something. I dont know, but I think I have 'nervousphobia' LOL =P
When I feel uncomfortable with the situations, everybody can know it. Yeaaah, just with the simple look, you can know how is my heart feeling.
But, whatever my feeling right now... happy, confuse, sad, or angry, I just wanna say 'WELCOME TO MY BLOG N JUST ENJOY IT' =)

No comments:

Post a Comment